Delaware County Historical Society logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title 60 North Sandusky Street
Object Name Print, Photographic
Creator Anonymous
Scope & Content Second Empire style, built for Archibald Lybrand, a local iron manufacturer in 1869. The style is High Victorian or Mansard style. It was called "French Roof" style when built. The cornices are of iron, manufactured by the proprietor.
1901 Dr. D. E. Hughes
1905-1906 G. Cascani
1908-1909 G. Casciana
1922 Atlantic and Pacific Tea Company
1930 Vacant
1937 Electric Shop
1946-1975 Delaware Hardware Company
1976 - Current Fidelity Federal Savings & Loan Assn of Delaware


Catalog Number DCPC.2015.5