Delaware County Historical Society logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Delaware Dam Ground is Broken article which appeared in the Columbus Journal on 24 Apr 1946
Object Name Clipping, Newspaper
Scope & Content Participating in the 23 Apr 1946 ground breaking are Govenor Frank Lausche, Mayor P.J. Foley and Congressman J. Harry McGregor. The farms of Lew Davis and Charles Long are referenced
Catalog Number 2015.19.26