Delaware County Historical Society logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Object Name Clipping, Newspaper
Scope & Content Newspaper clipping that remembers when the Ohio Wesleyan academic campus was surrounded by a wooden fence. The photograph that accompanies the clipping was most likely taken in 1894 due to the presence of the newly built University Hall and Grey Chapel as well as the old Thomson Chapel, which was removed in 1895 to make way for the Slocum Library.
Catalog Number FIC2014.3.6