|Scope & Content
This valuation and description report includes architectural drawings of the four floors of the Delaware High School and the value of building details. According to Brent Carson, these drawings show the structure after the 1910 fire. In 1910, the tower was removed and a new 3rd floor was added. The rear portion of the building was removed after a fire in 1928; the removed area included the auditorium, balcony, and gymnasium. The Willis School was completed in 1932. A connection corridor, called the "tunnel" was built between the two buildings. The new entrance to the building faced Winter Street.