|Title||Snyder Brothers' Flour Mill ca 1880|
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Place||Ohio/Delaware County/CIty of Delaware/Central Avenue/East/29|
Snyder Brothers Mills & Elevator
Snyder Brothers' Flour Mill ca 1880, is listed in the Delaware City Directory, which lists Edward and Peter Snyder as the owners. In the January 17, 1884 Delaware Gazette, it was reported that "the old time stone mill has had its day and it gave way under pressure to the complete roller system." In 1884, the mill was owned by Mr. E. Snyder, a popular merchant miller.
|Subjects||Mills -- Delaware County (Ohio)|
|Print size||4-1/2" x 7-1/2"|
|Photographer||Kimball, W. B.|