|Title||Beeghly Library - Ohio Wesleyan University, Delaware, Ohio|
|Object Name||Transparency, Slide|
|Place||Ohio/Delaware County/City of Delaware/Rowland Avenue/43|
Beeghly Library - Ohio Wesleyan University, Delaware, Ohio
Initially, the system was a collection of 9000 volumes stored in Slocum Hall. Slocum Hall, built in 1898 served as the University library until 1966 when Beeghly Library was built. Holdings include a strong rare book collection, a solid representation of 19th century periodicals, and print and electronic subscriptions to thousands of periodicals. Housed in Beeghly is one of the country's oldest government publications depositories. All libraries are linked by an integrated online catalog and circulation system, CONSORT.
|Print size||2" x 2"|
|Photographer||Cryder, George R.|