|Title||Sigma Chi House O.W.U. Delaware, Ohio|
|Place||Ohio/Delaware County/City of Delaware/Gruber Street/35|
Sigma Chi House, Ohio Wesleyan University, Delaware
The first chapter established by Sigma Chi in 1855 was Alpha at Miami University in Southern Ohio. The next chapter Gamma, also in Southern Ohio and initiated in 1855, marked forward growth for the Fraternity. From 1855 to the start of the Civil War in 1861, the Fraternity installed a total of 12 chapters.
At the Ohio Wesleyan University, The Sigma Chi Fraternity started in 1904 and ended its activities in November 2015
|Print size||3-1/4 x 5-1/4|