|Title||Radnor High School Band in 1954 - Radnor - Delaware - Ohio|
|Object Name||Transparency, Slide|
|Place||Ohio/Delaware County/Radnor Township/Radnor|
Radnor High School Band in 1954 in front of the Baptist Church. Commemoration of a Decoration Day. Radnor, Delaware - Ohio
The Radnor Baptist Church was organized in 1816 in a log chapel. Services were in the Welsh language. In 1833 a stone edifice was erected and in 1867 a brick church was built across the street from where this church stood. It burned, and this building was put up. This church was built in 1902, and burned in 1989. It has been replaced by another church nearby. There were 7 churches in Radnor at one time and now only two are still active.
|Print size||2" x 2"|
|Photographer||Cryder, George R.|