|Title||Asbury Methodist Episcopal Church at 55 West Lincoln Avenue - Delaware|
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Place||Ohio/Delaware County/City of Delaware/Lincoln Ave/West/55|
Asbury Methodist Episcopal Church J W Yost Architect
The Asbury Church was organized in 1886. The building was completed and dedicated in 1890.
It is built of blue limestone, quarried West of the city. The church records are coomplete.
The sanctuary has been remodeled several times. The Rose window was a gift of the Clason and Hill's families, who lived across the street, on the condition that no bells be placed on the tower.
|Subjects||Home built in 1880|
|Photographer||Kimball, W. B.|